- Mcrypt is a simple encryption program, intended to be replacement for the old
- unix crypt(1).
- Look at COPYING for license information and the individual files for more
- information. COPYING applies only for the mcrypt program and not the
- algorithms which most of them are public domain.
- A mailing list on mcrypt is email@example.com
- Subscribe by visiting http://lists.hellug.gr/mailman/listinfo/mcrypt-dev
- The 2.6.x version of mcrypt can be compiled against libmcrypt 2.4.x
- and libmcrypt 2.5.x.
- Updated versions of mcrypt and libmcrypt can be found at: